Process piping and industrial work
With decades of experience in process piping and industrial work, we have some of the industry's most skilled, responsive and experienced piping experts on our team. Since the company was founded, the Wm.T. Spaeder Company has strategically focused on the needs of the region's industrial community, including:
- Paper mills
- Chemical plants
- Glass plants
- Food processors
- Energy facilities
Fabrication is at the heart of Spaeder's process piping work. Production in a controlled environment results in higher quality, higher efficiency, and lower costs for the project owner.
Spaeder's fabrication shop is staffed by highly experienced, certified welders who produce a high quality product using state-of-the-art welding and cutting equipment and techniques. The Spaeder team has experience working with a wide variety of materials including aluminum, carbon steel, chrome-moly, nickel based alloys and stainless steels.
Process piping capabilities
- Scanning and modeling of existing facilities
- Modeling for the coordination of all trades
- Piping fabrication to ASME Section I, B31.1 and B31.3 codes
- Certified welding in accordance with ASME section IX
- Modular fabrication
- Installation of piping systems
- Installation of instrumentation and tubing
- Rigging of equipment and piping fabrications
- ASME fabrication and installations requiring the “S” stamp
- Code repairs and alterations requiring the National Board “R” stamp
- Fabrication and installation of PVC, CPVC, PE, PP, and PVDF systems
- Fabrication and installation of fiberglass systems (butt and wrap joints and adhesive bonded joints)
Spaeder takes great pride in providing innovative solutions, exceptional project management and complete customer satisfaction. Our work encompasses maintenance, emergency repairs, large shutdowns, renovations and new capital projects.