More than 100 years of experience
Fire protection has been one of the Wm. T. Spaeder Company's core competencies since the company was founded more than 100 years ago.
Our fire protection experts have the knowledge and skill to ensure each job is done quickly and efficiently, and that systems are installed correctly.
Spaeder provides wet systems, dry systems and chemical suppression systems. Every system installed is tested thoroughly to ensure it is working correctly and meets fire protection code.
We have extensive industrial and commercial experience and we provide maintenance and inspection services as well as 24-hour emergency services.
- NICET certified design team
- OSHA certified union trained field personnel
- Residential, commercial, industrial and storage facilities
- Design/build capabilities for wet pipe system, dry pipe systems, preaction systems, deluge systems, foam-water systems and clean agent systems
- State of the art in-house fabrication
- Inspection, testing and maintenance
- Fire pump and water storage tank installation, testing and maintenance
- Backflow preventer installation and testing
- Complete underground water service installation
- Fire hydrant installation and repairs
- System corrosion (MIC) services
- 24/7 emergency services
- Road Sprinkler Fitters Local Union 669
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)